Code 3 Introduces the Defender TC2
Code 3®, Inc. Enhances the Defender TC2 MultiColor Lightbar!
The new Defender TC2 maintains the same great intense brightness and off-angle signal that the Defender has come to be known for PLUS offers many enhancements to its dual color capability.
- Select from several different dual color TC6 lightheads that can flash two full distinctly different color signals: red/blue, red/white, blue/white, red/amber, blue/amber, and amber/white.
- Flash a dual color lighthead in a single color only, to be compliant with any state or local color requirements.
- Flash a dual color red/blue lighthead and then switch to a takedown function that mixes the two colors to produce a powerful white takedown/scene light, or if in a corner position an additional alley/side light.
- Flash a dual color red/amber or blue/amber lighthead and then switch to an all amber signal for NarrowStik® traffic directing functions.
- Operate a red/white or blue/white lighthead in a single red or blue flashing mode, a multi-color mode that flashes both colors, or switch it to a takedown function that steady burns the white signal to create additional takedown/scene lighting. This can also be done in the corner position of the Defender to create additional alley/side lighting.
Multicolor Capability Offers Several Advantages
Two full signals out of one lighthead — no more compromising signal strength and size by splitting an LED lighthead or using two lightheads to get two colors.
By turning a dual color lighthead into a clear takedown or alley light, officers do not have to worry about giving up lighting positions in the bar for takedowns or alley lights—they are already there!
The additional takedown, scene or side lighting also creates a large area of bright lighting that is perfect when conditions require extra lighting of the area around or in front of the vehicle.
Visit www.code3pse.com for more information or contact Code 3 at (314) 426-2700 to arrange a demonstration.
Read More »
Relevant Tags: INDUSTRY NEWS, fire, defender, news, lighthead, industry news, defender tc2, dual color, skid units, fire science, embry riddle, national fire, fire emergency, emergency services